1 - 3 Years
Delhi, Mumbai, South Delhi
● Guest management & guest engagement activities
● Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any
complaints they might have in a very courteous manner.
● Receive guests to the hostel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also
answer inquirers over the phone.
● Organize events and activities approved by the head office at the hostel.
● Follow check in and check out procedure for all guests.
● Complete C - form for Foreign Guest and it must be completed within 24 Hrs from check in time
for all foreign travellers.
● Facilitate quick check in and check out following the protocols.
● Handover the Backpacker Panda City guide map and walk through the map for them.
● Inform the guests about the facilities we have at the hostel.
● Update cash in and cash out sheet.
● Arrange transportation to guests on request.
● Coordinate with Property Manager/Head office for smooth daily operations.
● Coordinate with local vendors for laundry and article.
● Inform guests of the services, facilities and rates and availability in the hostel.
● Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability
and future reference.
● Ensuring the property rooms and washrooms are clean at all time.
● Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front
desk area clean all the times.
● Report maintenance issues and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in
order to ensure guest's comfort and satisfaction.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
SUNIL MANPOWER SERVICES