1 - 3 Years
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Purchase Engineer
• follow-up with vendors for timely delivery,
• inform the seniors/management regarding the bottlenecks/delay,
• Arranging inspection at vendors and dispatch thereafter.
• Coordination with factory stores &accounts for vendor bills receipt,
• GRN and booking into accounts, vendor development,
• Any Purchase/Project related assignments given by management depending on work load, etc.
• Recruitment & Leadership development in Purchase
• Making a Purchase Manual/Policy
• Making & Implementing Purchase Process
• Payments Terms & Conditions
• TATs on Procurements
DMaking a purchase budget
• Preparing purchase schedules.
• Vendor tie up, Taking offers from Vendors, preparing of purchase orders,
• Competing quotes
• Executing Vendor Agreements
• Raising POs
• Assisting in Payments
• Order Closeout
• Renewal of vendor contracts/vendor management
• Filling & MIS of Purchase Executed
• Min.5 years in purchase especially in Raw materials like sheet Metals ( 5.5, M.S, G.!. ,pipes,) for
Factory and vendors in Mumbai region
• Should be good in MS Excel & Word. Must be compatible with English & Hindi language.
• Should be ready to travel to vendor locations
• Monthly Salary range:15K to 20K
• B.Tech (Mechanical) with 2-3 years of experience.
• Should Have experience in Purchase with relevant from same industries
• Should able to customize of the product for R&D
• Product search according to the R&D of customize product (Hardware or different device)
• Negotiable Skills.
Location:- Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|