5 - 8 Years
1. Experience :- 6-8 years of experience
2. Location :- Umbergoan(Gujrat)
3. Age :- Above 30
4. Sex:- Male
5. Education:- Graduate
6. Communication :- Should be good in written and verbal communication.
7. Salary:- 18-20K
8. Responsibilities as below :-
1. Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
of the products
2. Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy
of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
3. Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition
of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
4. Maintain the Material Review Area to ensure that all products are distributed in a timely manner.
5. Suggests and implements changes in working conditions and
use of equipment to increase safety and efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
6. Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
7. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
8. Maintains time and production records. Proper documentation of Quality/QC, ISO, CE & FDA.
9. Training to all department regarding quality/SOP and regulatory affairs
10. Maintaining of BMR records as per FDA regulations.
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|