1 - 3 Years
• Ability to proactively strategies events for corporate / business connect / benefit
• Excellent planning & implementation of wide array of events of varied scope (small to large)
• Good negotiating skills, innovative/creative thinker/open to learn new things. Have excellent relations with vendors, agencies, and manpower
• Open to travel 60 to 70 %, Mature, stable, should have grow within the organizations
• Manage all aspects of events & Promotion needs and design, staff, collateral, vendors, invoices, schedules and time-lines, etc.
• Must have exposure in exhibitions, Events & Promotion Activity in large scale Must be presentable.
• Maintain calendar of events and implement a system which enables and anticipates long term planning and effective event management
• Provide post event analysis, budget gaps and client feedback and incorporate learning into future plans
• Agreeing to and managing a budget; Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
• Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
• Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
• Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders)
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
SUNIL MANPOWER SERVICES