|Job Title||Opening For Key Account Manager At Goregaon West|
|Number Of Vacancy||4|
|Industry Area||IT Software - Application Programming/Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Key Accounts Manager|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac|
|Work Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Requirement||Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel ).
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Company Name||SUNIL MANPOWER SERVICES|
|About Company||IT COMPANY|
|Contact Person||MR. RANJIT|
Room No. 25, Laxmi Society, V.M Road, Near Mithibai College, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400056, India
Mobile : +91 - 9930355075 , +91 - 7039864478
Phone : +91-22-65301010
E-mail : email@example.com