5 - 12 Years
Mumbai, , Thane, Mumbai Suburb
1. Handling all tax working, Audits,E-payment(i.e. Service tax, VAT & CST, Advance Tax, professional tax, TDS) and Filing the Return.
2. Payroll Processing in tally.
3. Handling the petty Cash.
4. Handling Bank Reconciliation & bank entries.
5. Employee's Reimbursement Expense-verify & Payment.
6. Prepare the Employees Computation of the total income for the deduct the TDS & issue form 16 an 16A.
7. Handling Management Personal Accounting.
8. Preparing MIS reports.
9. Prepare Provisional Balance sheet & Profit & loss A/c.
10. Prepare the working for the VAT Audits.
11. Legder Reconciliation of account payable and receivable.
12. Finalization of Company account as well as proprietorship 7 individual.
13. Manage the Record of the provident fund.
14. Working on the Bank Guarantee & EMD's.
15. Handling the Insurance part – Employees, Assets, Vehicles, Marin And the management.
16. Handling loan/advances given to employees.
17. All Expenses entries.
18. Set up Employee Files(Filing And book keeping).
19. Maintain Financial files and records.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The Incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
◦ Computerized acoounting programs.
◦ Accounts payable andAccounts receivable.
◦ Generally accepted accounting principles.
◦ Fund accounting.
◦ Preparation of Financial Statements.
◦ Preparation of financial reports.
◦ Municipal Services.
◦ Administration of employess benefits.
◦ Payroll system and reporting.
◦ Office Administration.
◦ An understanding of relevant municipal legislation, policies and procedures.
|Salary||3 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Work Experience||5 - 12 Years|
SUNIL MANPOWER SERVICES
|About Company||IT COMPANY|
|Contact Person||MR. RANJIT|