2 - 5 Years
Mumbai, , Thane, Mumbai Suburb
. Business Development Executive/ Assistant Manager
Seeking a Business Development Professional to maintain & build vendor acquisition, develop and implement sales strategies in order to maximize growth from existing partners and produce new business in core logistics.
• Good experience in Logistics Field(Cargo/ FTL/ 3PL).
• Initiate partnerships with new vendors and actively managing existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for Aipex worldwide
• Sustaining and growing the relationships which translate to a growth in revenue for the city
• Remain fully informed on market trends.
• Monitor market activity, penetration and planning of the key competitors.
• A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for ensuring the best vendors/companies partner with us
• Effective communication skills
• Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
• Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach
• Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions. S
• Should be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns
• Originality, Initiative, Demonstrate creativity in your work and have the personal drive to bring about the change and help drive the business forward
• 2-5 Years of Work Experience in Logistics & Supply Chain industry
• Graduate from any field
• 2 lakhs To 4 lakhs
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
SUNIL MANPOWER SERVICES
|About Company||courier company|